Job Title : Big Data Engineer
Duration : Long Term
Location : : Sunnyvale, CA 94085
• Design, develop, innovate our Big Data platform for data collected from our game-changing sensors deployed in many of the Fortune 500 companies.
• Prepares for sprint planning by understanding the details (effort, risk, priority) of remaining work committed for an update.
• Performs peer code reviews as part of everyday workflow.
• Comfortable with rapid development cycles, tight schedules, tight integration with QA and product management
• Demonstrates and showcase highlights of contributions each product update.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering
• 5+ years coding experience in Java EE, with solid computer science fundamentals
• 2+ years of experience design and development of big data platform with a combination of the following technologies: Kafka, Storm, and Cassandra
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in technical communications.
Annual CTC  :   -
Industry  :   IT-Software
State  :  Sunnyvale, CA
Employment Type  :