Data Modeler | Wilmington DE | 12 Months
- Advanced knowledge of data architecture, design and business processes ODS and Data Warehouse environments.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- 6-8 years of strong experience working in Data Warehouse environment with heavy emphasis on data modeling/data architecture involving data analysis, design, coupled with strong knowledge of end-to-end data warehouse development life cycle (data integration, conceptual, logical and physical modeling).
- Hands on experience with modeling tools, such as: ERWIN or another industry standard tool and knowledge of various features of modeling tool.
- Strong experience in platforms like Teradata and/or Oracle with VLDB.
- Strong SQL skills to pull data from Teradata/Oracle and perform usage analysis and/or data profiling.
- Experience Leading JAD sessions and assisting junior team members with defining data model development methodologies, principles, standards, and governance considering People and Process optimization aspects.
- Define/maintain application specific solution designs that align to target state data ecosystem architectures, including viable alternatives with value propositions / trade-offs.
Annual CTC  :   -
Industry  :   IT-Software
State  :  Wilmington , DE , 19801
Employment Type  :