Job Title : Deployment Engineer (OpenStack)
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
· Excellent Linux (any flavor is fine, Ubuntu preferred) and virtualization knowledge
· Good understanding of Mirantis OpenStack deployment using Fuel preferably in a large scale environment
· Good understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP, routes, switch stack
· Basic understanding of storage protocols such as iSCSI, Fibre Channel
· Has experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible and Puppet.
· Excellent debugging skills required in the area of Linux, OpenStack, and Configuration Management.
· Performing defect fixes(hotfixes/Opsfixes) using ansible playbooks
· Knowledge of ansible scripts, Puppet, Foreman, OpenStack etc.
· Performing Major & Minor upgrade of OpenStack & Non-OpenStack components for various environments
· Analysis & Troubleshooting during deployment and co-ordination with Defect management & various support teams
· Working with DevOps on technical solution, enhancement and updating deployment guides & MOPs
Annual CTC  :   -
Industry  :   IT-Software
State  :  Plano , TX , 75025
Employment Type  :