NoSQL DBA/Database Administrator
Job Description :
- The NoSQL Database Administrator will bring solid skills in CouchBase and general NoSQL database technology.
- Work with development teams on design, modeling, and database architecture and operations supporting applications through development and deployment.
- Your priority is ensuring the platforms remain stable, reliable, and available.
- 24 x 7 support and management of NoSQL database
- Install, configure, administer, and support multiple NoSQL instances
- Perform database maintenance and troubleshooting. Key participant in capacity planning and growth projections
- Support application deployments to production including performance and functional testing.
- Define and implement backup and archival strategies per data retention requirements
- Automate routine tasks with scripts
- Monitor and maintain database health and ensure efficient operation
- Work with cross functional teams planning, modeling, and implementing solutions utilizing NoSQL technologies
- BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience required
- In-depth understanding of NoSQL High Availability strategies – replication, sharding, and failover
- Solid knowledge of NoSQL database concepts
- Communicate and work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coding skills with at least one of following:
- Python, PHP, Perl, or Java
- Minimum of 3 years of Linux proficiency required
- 4+ years of hands on experience installing, configuring, and administering NoSQL databases required, recent experience with Couchbase highly desirable
- Willing and able to travel as needed for business (up to 20%)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the #### States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Annual CTC  :   -
Industry  :   Networking
State  :  California
County  :  Butte
Employment Type  :