Principle Consultant | Full Time | Plano,TX
Role Profile – Principle Consultant
Location : Plano, TX
Type : Full time Role
- Assists in creation of solutions and other artefacts for the IT Service Desk pursuits in the following variants: End User Computing (Workplace) and Application Support with in-depth understanding of ITIL Processes and Service Management.
- Understands the various pricing models available and assists team in analysis to improve the financials of the engagement.
- Participate in client and internal discussions to understand the problems faced by the customer and articulate the same to the internal stakeholders. Define and document the problem and get customer agreement. Bring in best practices from the industry.
- Reviews and validates FTE estimates for a project and guides WFM team to ensure correct sizing of the work.
- Reviews and validates Tech solution (Data, Voice & Telco) for a project and guides TIM team to ensure correct tech solution of the work.
- Performs the competitive analysis of products and offerings under guidance in order to provide input on the service offering and input on suitable customers for pursuits.
- Evangelizes Tech Mahindra Brand in specific areas by anchoring White Papers or submission to analyst forums to strengthen competency / expertise in domain.
Qualification & Experience:
- Technical Graduate with 5 to 10 years of experience in IT Service Desk or Tech Support
- Preferred Certifications not Mandatory: ITIL, MTA, MCSA, MOS
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong PC skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Annual CTC  :   -
Industry  :   ITES
State  :  Plano , TX , 75025
Employment Type  :