Java, J2ee,Agile, Selenium, cucumber, Quality testing, performance testing, SQL, CI, AWS Lamda, Docker, kubernetes, Pytest.
- As Software Development Engineer in Test, developing and designing Automation framework to Automate web UI application.
- Developing test automation framework using Python, Selenium WebDriver, Pytest.
- Developing platform agnostic framework in order to automate on different OS, browsers.
- Developing Automation scripts using Python programming language for new feature within application called Conductor.
- Implementing and Enhancing Automation Framework using Page object Model Design Pattern and integrating with Data driven framework, Pytest.
- Developed and created UI & Integration automation scripts for 50 connectors with in our application to properly integrate with our vendor Micro strategy UI.
- Involved in Performance testing for few connectors and analyzing results to debug lag in response time.
- Performing UI and API testing for few features in application Formulas, Conductor, VDR’s, and Element Builder.
- Setting up local test environments for testing Infrastructure of application by creating Kubernetes Pods.
- Involved in testing of functionality change with in application to transfer all inbound event execution from Kafka message queue to Google pub/sub.
- Involved in testing Circle CI Continuous Integration workflows.
- Developing test scenarios to achieve 100% test coverage for asynchronous formulas execution in AWS Lamda.
- Involved in Testing of Application Infrastructure which is hosted in cloud (AWS), Containers like Docker and Kubernetes for orchestrating.
- Planning to develop UI automation tests in Python for our customer (SAP, Axway) UI which are integrated with our platform.
Annual CTC  :   -
Industry  :   IT-Software
Role  :   Software Engineer.
State  :  Columbus , OH , 43235
Education  :  This position requires at least bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems or a related field.
Employment Type  :   Full-time