Java, J2ee, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, IBM WebSphere, IBM RAD, Junit Test cases, SOAP/REST Web services, EJB, Agile Methodologies
Demonstrate experience in both business requirements definition and the technical aspects of application development. Working as Software Java developer to serve for the Scrum Teams.
• Responsible Developing Back end operations using Hibernate, EJB3 and apache tools.
• Developing data model database triggers, procedures, packages and functions in Oracle 10g or later. Additionally, perform unit and system test plans, test data and scripts for application validation and verification.
• Supporting for prod environment issues like data fixes and resolving them
• Following Agile methodology with 2 weeks’ sprint and following its best practices
• Evaluating user requests for new programs or modified program components to determine feasibility, time required compatibility with current systems, and computer capabilities.
• Reviewing technical designs and specifications for completeness and Conformance to
quality standards, especially as a mentor to less experienced developers. Following
existing agile development in a team environment and working with System
Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts. Leading Joint Application Design (JAD)
meetings. Troubleshooting, problem solving and debugging.
• Performing extensive analysis and design working on projects of all sizes that require
exposure to all aspects of the project life cycle and creating and maintaining
documentation in conformance with established standard. Working with Enterprise
solution architects to set direction of design and Development for application
Annual CTC  :   -
Industry  :   IT-Software
State  :  New York , NY , 10001
Education  :  The educational requirement for this position is a bachelor's degree in CS, MIS or directly related degree.
Employment Type  :   Contract