• Managing End to End projects which comprised several responsibilities like business analysis, architectural alignment, design approach.
• Handling merchant sensitive data in a secured way, by following the policies, procedures, best practices and data labeling techniques.
• Allocating funding with appropriate contingency considering the business needs and assigned appropriate technical recourses to the project.
• Provided accurate Time Lines considering the complexities, risk factors and number of impacted systems of the project.
• Forecasting proper project costs for each phase considering the project development and transformation.
• Formulated effective Project Plan and communicated it to both on-shore and off-shore teams in order to set team as well as individual targets.
• Cross Platform integration of various systems into one central platform driven through lean principles.
• Closely monitored the project tasks and made sure activities are completed as per the schedule and plan.
• Published the documents on the SDLC Portal for easy accessibility, future tracking and for audit purposes.
• Intensely involved in Project Coordinating, Business Analysis, Business Process Improvement, Prototyping(UX/UI), Technical Writing, Quality Analysis, and User Training and Support.
• Responsible for gathering information from Business Partners, SMEs. and presenting requirements in different formats, i.e. Diagrams, scenarios, presentations, prototypes, where appropriate using SDLC Best Practices
• Involving in conducting GAP Analysis, System Analysis and Risk Analysis to identified gaps and impacts to different groups and systems.
• and issues.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Providing KT (knowledge Transfer) trainings to business users/SME.
• Provided advice in regards to strategic planning for process and performance improvement initiatives.
• Organizing the Project Governance Board calls, Project Kickoff Meetings, Project Pre/Post Analyze Sizing meetings, Solution Architecture
Annual CTC  :   -
Industry  :   IT-Software
State  :  Jersey City , NJ , 7097
Education  :  Minimum Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS or directly equivalent related degree.
Employment Type  :   Contract