The Tech Ops IT team Contractor will partner with the Internal IT mobile team to develop and program the internal employee facing mobile app. The changing landscape requires a versatile team that is in touch with the market, passion about new technology, while at the same time able to understand the needs of our end users and how emerging technology can improve the user experience in doing their daily job.
Skills and Abilities
Partner with the Mobile lead to program the iPhone app.
Understand back-end system/services to access when building out fronts for testing.
Ability to creatively architect and design programs to meet the goals and requirements of various modules.
Ability to quickly adapt to changes and learning from field testing.
Quickly integrate and update projects.
Prepare projects for hand-off and deployments as “proof concepts” move to production.
Develop a new project from ground up and building the modules.
Focus on Restful service communication layer, Core data layer, auto updates, background push notifications.
Can-do attitude in the case of any problem situation and thrive in a environment with fast/short deliverables.
1. 3+ years’ experience with iPhone App Development Environments.
2. Experience developing native iOS platforms: Objective-C, SWIFT, various iOS SDKs.
4. Experience using Core data, networking, multitasking.
5. Experience using SourceTree/Git for version control.
6. Experience using Instrumentation for memory management, performance of the app.
7. Experience building custom modules and making them available via CocoaPods for downloads.
8. Experience with Push Notification technologies and Location technologies (iBeacon, BLE).
This is a potential contract to hire role.
Annual CTC  :   -
Industry  :   IT-Software
State  :  Delaware
County  :  New Castle
Employment Type  :